Terms of Service
- By playing on our server or making a donation using our store, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- If you do not agree, please do not donate for anything in our store and do not play on our server.
- We may amend these Terms of Service with no prior notification. It is your responsibility to check this page for any changes.
- If you are donating for any kind of membership please make sure that the world for which you are donating isn't already overcrowded.
- In those cases we do our best to keep our worlds not overcrowded, i.e. increase slots or block a possibility for new members to donate for a membership.
- However, we cannot guarantee that the world you donated for a membership will always have a free slot for you 100% of the time.
- We will not be responsible for ensuring that the content provided through the Service is suitable for your purposes.
- At no point shall you be entitled to a refund or compensation, except obvious technical issues, i.e. not receiving a package.
- You can only donate using the payment methods provided on our checkout page.
- Transactions made through our website will be in Euro.
- If you wish to pay with any other currency, the exchange rate and any additional transaction charges will be controlled and applied by the issuing bank, not us.
- We will not be liable for any additional charges incurred in respect of this.
- We only use and store your information (in-game nickname and e-mail address) for the purpose necessary for providing you with our Service.
- Your in-game nickname may be visible on our website (discord, recent donations, dynamic map) and on player lists of our server on 3'rd party websites.
- We are not responsible for issues that are outside of our control, this includes, but is not limited to: natural disasters, DDoS attacks, issues with a network.
- We do not offer any SLA or guarantee for our services to be online 100% of the time.
Elite Survival Team